Time is ticking…have you found your costume? Here are some fun ideas from Pinterest that you might want to adopt and adapt. Whether it be Carnival, Book Week or Halloween, being someone or something you are not, is so much fun for a day!
Here is my pick of top 10 best costumes for book characters. I have chosen simple ones that can be made from your own clothes with a bit of creativity. Homemade ones are my favourite!
10. From the book ‘If you Give a Mouse a Cookie’ by Laura Joffe Numeroff.
9. From ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’ by Jeff Kinney.
8. From ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ by Roald Dahl.
7. From ‘Popcorn!’ by Elaine Landau.
6. From ‘Harry Potter’ by J.K.Rowling.
5. From ‘Where’s Wally?’ by Martin Handford.
4. From ‘The BFG’ by Roald Dahl.
3. From ‘One Hundred and One Dalmatians’ by Dodie Smith.
2. From ‘Olivia the Pig’ by Ian Falconer.
Which one is your favourite?
Till next time…